If you are looking for a Geyser, Our geyser price in Bangladesh are the most competitive.
During the winter months, we need warmth, especially for our children and elder family members. That’s why there is no doubt that geysers become more important during the winter months, particularly if there are elderly or small children living in the house.
Have you ever wondered how those spectacular geysers work? In this article, we’ll explore the science behind geysers, how they’re formed, and some of the geyser price in Bangladesh. So let’s get started learning about these amazing natural phenomena!
What is the origin of the geyser?
The geyser is created when water is heated near the bottom of the Surface hole shaped like a tube. The magma heats the water in the tube closest to the magma, and the Lower tube water turns into steam.
It is important to choose the right sized geyser according to your needs in order to prevent electricity from being wasted. An oversized geyser means heating water that is not necessary.
The bathroom geyser for a small family of 2/3 people is usually 6 liters or 10 to 15 liters if you’re taking a bath in a bucket. The bath geyser for a big family of four or more people is 20 to 25 liters. Storage geysers are 25 liters, whereas 1, 3, and 5 liters of instant geysers can provide enough hot water to wash dishes and utensils.
How does the bathroom geyser work?
Heat is stored in geysers and is used to circulate hot water at the same time. Geysers usually take up very little space in the bathroom. Two types of electric geysers exist: Instant geysers quickly heat water and storage geysers heat water over a long period of time.
Buying a geyser? Here are some things to consider
It is best to purchase a geyser by sight since it is not available every day. The features of the product aren’t always visible when we visit the store. You can, however, buy them online in various outlets, such as Geyser.com.bd, you will find useful information about all geysers which are of high quality. By knowing the information on the types of geysers you will be able to compare and choose the most suitable geyser in Bangladesh. Here are some tips to keep in mind when you’re buying a geyser-
1) Geysers of brands
It is better to be precautious than to have regrets later on. So buying a good brand of the geyser is recommended because it will be used long-term. Low-priced geysers mostly have problems. Generally, most of the geysers in the local market of Bangladesh have no BIS seal, or BEE energy star rating. In spite of its costs being a little higher, you should always try to buy the brand geyser.
2) Fuel-Saving Geyser
water is heated by electricity, so we should be more active to keep moderate consumption of electricity. Check out fuel-saving geysers before buying one.
3) Chemical Composition Geyser Tanks
Before buying a geyser, make sure that you know its material. Geyser tanks play an important role in water heating. It is necessary to consider the fact that cheaper geysers use aluminum tanks, which will result in higher electricity consumption, and also affect the geyser’s lifespan. Geysers with fiber outer tanks and copper inner linings should be used when brackish water is used. As a consequence, they will not corrode readily.
4) Depending on the condition, purchase the best geyser
Bachelors benefit most from instant geysers. The best type of solar geyser for a multi-member family to enjoy affordable electricity costs at home is a solar geyser. Houses with flat roofs should use electric geysers.
Some branded geyser price in Bangladesh
Singer Geyser price in Bangladesh
Price: Tk. 11,990
- Power: 220~240V
- Water Flow Rate: 2 Liters Per Minute
- Pressure Rating: Min 0.1 Bar – Max 6 Bar
- Spray Patterns: 5 Spray Patterns (Massage, Mixed, Standard, Soothe, Jumbo)
- Temperature Controls: Electronic Variable Power Temperature Control
- Standards: Thailand, Canada, USA, Malaysia & Singapore Safety Standards, High-Quality UK Technology Heating Element With UL Approved Standard
- Anti-Scalding Thermal Safety Design)
- Built-In Lightning Surge Protector (ELCB)
- Built-In RCD Residual Current Device (Cut Off Power In The Event Of Current Leakage)
- Triple Safety Protection (Built-In Auto Flow Switch Prevents Overheating, Built-In 15mA Sensitivity Electric ELCB
- Hexavalent Chromium
- Pbb And Pbde
- Plastic Stop Valve And Non-Conductive PVC Flexible Hose ( Safest & Simplest Solution In Preventing Electrocution To End User),
- Dual Temperature Thermal Cut-Off Protector
- RoHS Compliance Product Free From Lead, Mercury
Conion Geyser price in Bangladesh
Price: TK. 7,500
- Single pole thermostat from 0 to 80 degrees.
- high-quality inner water tank.
- High-quality heater made in Japanese technology
- High-quality fiberglass (molten temperature 1450°C) is used for insulation which will keep the body of the geyser completely protected.
- Able to take working pressure up to 7 bar (100 psi).
- 201 grade austenitic chromium-nickel-manganese stainless steel body keeps it rust-proof and durable.
- Auto switched off system ( when the temperature reaches 70°C)
- Capacity: 45 Liters
- power consumption: 1500 watt
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Keep Water Warm: 12 Hours
- Rated Pressure: 7 Bar
- Packing dimensions: 18in X 12in
- Rated Voltage: 220V 50Hz
Marcel Geyser price in Bangladesh
Price: TK. 7,490
- Galvanized steel storage tank
- Ceiling mount
- Stainless Steel outer body
- Auto heating stop after reach set temperature
- Manual heating controlling switch (30°-80°C)
- Heater made in ITALY
- Capacity 30 Liters
- Heater 1500 Watt
- Temperature setting 30°- 80°C
- Single phase 220V, 50Hz
- Diameter 18” Height 11”
Walton Geyser price in Bangladesh
Price: Tk. 13,100
Information about products
- Dual color indicator lamp for power connection and heating condition
- Flow-back proof safety protection
- Power Consumption: 2000W
- Temperature: 75±5 °C
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Rated pressure: 0.75 Mpa
- Voltage range: 220~230V
- High-density CFC free polyurethane foam insulation
- High-precision thermostat and thermal cut-out protection against dry
- The manual heating selection switch
- Premium protective magnesium anode equalizer aggressive water
Gazi Geyser price in Bangladesh
Price: Tk. 12,696
Information about products
- Capacity: 45 Liter
- Heating Element: Copper
- Heating Time: 10-12 min
- Body Material: MS Body( High Impact Resistant)
- Power Consumption: 2000 W
- Power Supply(V/Hz): 220V, 50 Hz
- Rated Pressure: 8 Bar
- Tank Material: Ultra Thick Cold-Rolled Steel Plate With 2mm Thickness
- Manual Heating Control Switch
- Low Power Consumption
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Multi-Function Valve
- Automatic Stop function
- G-tech Magnesium Anode Rod
How do geysers benefit you
Water heaters like geysers or heating rods use less energy when compared to other water heaters like water heating coils and heating rods. Geysers can heat water quickly and also store it for a long time.
Low-and middle-income groups in Bangladesh are increasingly using geysers to heat water to beat the winter. As well as this, it’s no longer an urban-centric product that’s growing swiftly across the country, especially in the north, which experiences lower winter temperatures.
It is very important to know about the geyser setting. We will try to know about this:
Geyser service At Home
We know that geysers are used everywhere in Bangladesh. Low and middle-income people, urban and town geysers are used everywhere. But most of them are uninformed about how to clean geysers at home. This article will help them.
A geyser works by heating underground water via volcanic or geothermal heat until it becomes hot enough to turn into steam, which then erupts through a vent in the earth’s surface.
The temperature of the water in a geyser can vary, but it can reach well over 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Geysers can be used for energy production through geothermal power plants. Water is used to turn turbines which generate electricity.
It is not safe to swim in a geyser as the water can be extremely hot and the eruption can be unpredictable. Additionally, swimming in a geyser can disturb the natural balance of the geyser and damage the ecosystem around it.
Detailed Information about Prices in Bangladesh
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the air cooler, including its price in Bangladesh. Our dedicated team gathers information from various online sources to ensure the reliability of the data. In the event of any inaccuracies, we sincerely apologize and suggest that you do your own research and comparisons before making a final purchase decision.
A geyser is an amazing natural phenomenon that is definitely worth seeing in person. They are truly a sight to behold, and you can’t help but be in awe of the power of nature. If you ever have the chance to see a geyser, don’t hesitate, it’s an experience you won’t forget.
In this article, you find some geyser price in Bangladesh and know about geysers. Now it’s time to take the decision and purchase the best product.
Related Post- 5 best micro oven price in Bangladesh